18°
18°
18°
18°
18°
18°
17°
17°
17°
15°
15°
15°
15°
15°
15°
18°
18°
18°
18°
18°
18°
16°
16°
16°
17°
17°
17°
20°
20°
20°
16°
16°
16°
19°
19°
19°
18°
18°
18°
18°
18°
18°
18°
18°
18°
Go Back

Cobequid Pass

forecasts for nova scotia issued by environment canada at 5.00 am adt tuesday 28 july 2015 for today and wednesday. the next scheduled forecast will be issued at 11.00 am.

today..

cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle this morning. a few showers beginning late this morning. risk of thundershowers this afternoon. amount 5 to 10 mm except locally 20 mm in the heaviest showers. fog patches dissipating this morning. wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. high 23. uv index 3 or moderate.

tonight..

a few showers ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle. risk of thundershowers this evening. fog patches developing late this evening. wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. low 16.

wednesday..

a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers or drizzle changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. fog patches dissipating in the morning. high 25.

Forecast Courtesy of Environment Canada.

Scotia Weather Services Inc. offers a wide variety of weather forecasting and environmental consulting services from our 24 hour per day operations centre.

more